Saturday, October 30, 2010

THE GHOSTS OF HALLOWEEN'S PAST

Today is Halloween. (It is officially Halloween tomorrow, but since Halloween is on Sunday, Mississippi celebrates on Saturday.) Every year, I give Hollie and April a Halloween party. I think the largest crowd we've had was in 2009. April had 15 girls over.


By the time I got all the girls still for a picture, most of them had already changed out of their Halloween costumes, getting ready to turn in for the night (Ha!Ha! Yeah right! They slept...Not!)

Of course, April and her friends don't wait until Halloween to dress up.  They use every chance they get:




So much fun to be young.

Tonight, Hollie is the one giving April a Halloween party, so I will sit back (hide in my room) and watch the fun.

6 comments:

stacie said...

The pictures look like they had a TON of fun! Hope they have another great party tonight :)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Halloween!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Renee Ann said...

I'm visiting from the sits girls site and had to post a comment to say I enjoyed your memories and great photos! Also, I read your about me post and bookmarked your blog so I'd remember to come back and visit! I admire the brave way you have faced your life's adventure! Blessings!

Shell said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Kristin said...

Ahhh the memories, so this is what I have to look forward to? A guess as they get older everything changes, your little got to me. "Halloween's past" I think every mom can appreciate that.

Unknown said...

comme ça répliques de sacs à main gucci voir ceci réplique gucci Plus d'astuces répliques de sacs ysl

Related Posts with Thumbnails