Monday, October 26, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

I have been tagged by 3 Boys and Adoption. She awarded me with the Honest Scrap award given to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you. What an honor. Stop on by her blog and leave a comment.




This award comes with some rules:

1) Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

So now 10 Honest Things about me:

1. I'm 40ish & still sleep with a nightlight.
2. I've now been a single mom longer than a married mom.
3. I love candles & keep them burning when I'm at home...very soothing.
4. When I was a teenager, I had a crush on Barry Manilow.
5. I didn't have my first beer until I was 24...all I can say is "YUCK!!"
6. I have friends who say I'm OCD, but they're just crazy. (Deep down I know it's true.)
7. I love to read...Dean Koontz, Sidney Shelton & Mary Higgins-Clark are my favorites.
8. I have always been afraid of my girls getting snatched...it made me an over-protective mom.
9. I love giving parties for my girls...birthday...Halloween...New Years Eve...any kind any time.
10. I type 90 wpm.

And this award goes to:

Fahrenheit 350
Holly
Jen
Yaya
Vicki
Michelle
Eva

Stop by these deserving blogs & leave some comment love.

12 comments:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Wow, thanks! I'm honored!

Anonymous said...

I'm scared of the dark too....



Thank you!!

Jen said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I too am honored!! I've seen this award for about a year now floating around the blogosphere and have secretly wanted it but never been awarded it so THANKS!! I am so excited to share my 10 honest things!!

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award! Everytime I visit your site, I love the background and color, terrific!

Stacie said...

Congrats on your award.

Sara said...

Congrats on your award, and I am also afraid of the dark!
Thank you for your comment on my blog, I really apreciated it, your ex husband was so mean to call your daughter fat, I hate that word and it hurts so bad when people call names.
Have a GREAT DAY
Sara

Megan said...

Congrats on your award!!

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!! =)

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from SITS! You were before me on roll call today, Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Now following you...
Looking forward to your posts!

Unknown said...

So interesting about the night light! I can't stand if there is any light when I am sleeping! Even if my husbands phone gets a message it lights up a little and it just totally wakes me up!

Congratulations on your award!

MrsM said...

Stopping by from SITS!

It makes sense that you would type 90wpm since you're a medical transcriptionist. One of my dad's friends has been an MT for 25 years and she types 142wpm. She's a MACHINE!

I went to school for MT but I decided not to go that route. Just before I left the program they clocked me at 99 net wpm. I just did a typing test for my new job and it said 89 net wpm. I guess it's use it or lose it! LOL

prashant said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I too am honored!! I've seen this award for about a year now floating Work From Home

pharmacy said...

Hi, listen, I'm pretty new on this blogosphere and Internet thing, so I don't know if there's a sort of "subscription" method that I can use in order to receive notifications of your new entries...? Thing is I enjoy reading your blog a lot and I'd like to be up to date with your posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails