Thursday, August 19, 2010

ARE YOU READY FOR A LOVE REVOLUTION?




Christian recording artist, Natalie Grant, has put a new twist on the "pay it forward" trend from a few years ago.  It is a Love Revolution!

 

This world is so full of hate and angry people, but one small act of kindness from you could cause a ripple effect, and the next thing you know...the man at the newsstand is smiling; your neighbor is actually waving to you; your boss didn't snap on you this morning.....

And that is what Natalie Grant's Love Revolution is all about, spreading God's love; letting others see a difference in us as Christians; letting them see God in us.  We cannot keep people at arm's length.  We have to be willing to put ourselves out there to make a difference! And all it takes is one act of kindness! A Love Revolution!

(I love to watch Natalie Grant sing. A lot of people sing about how great God is, but if you look at their face, you can't see God's love, but Natalie Grant looks like she believes every word she sings - Okay, I'm visual person and I watch people's faces when they sing...And no, I have not had the pleasure of seeing Natalie Grant in concert, only on YouTube.)

Natalie Grant's newest album
"Love Revolution" will not be released until August 24, 2010, but her new song "Human" is already burning up the airways.
.


"We've got to do better than this,
cause we only have one chance to make a difference"

"We've got to do better than this,
cause we only have one life that we've been given"

"A little love, a little kindness,
a light in the time of darkness"

Natalie Grant and Jordan Sparks performed "Human" at the 41st Annual GMA Dove Awards. Watch below and enjoy!





Besides being awarded the Gospel Music Association's Female Vocalist of the Year four years in a row, Natalie Grant is the mother of twin girls (with another baby girl on the way), and she is also an advocate of human trafficking and the founder of The Home Foundation, an organization helping to rescue women and children from a life of slavery. (If you are a regular visitor here, then you know I blog on this often.  I have two daughters, and this stays in the back of my mind at all times, and it has made me a very overprotective mother hen.)

And for the record, "I Will Be" is my favorite Natalie Grant Song:

"I will be a candle in the darkness
I will be the hand of heaven above
I will be a mirror that reflects your endless love
I will be the hope among the hopeless
Where there is conflict, I will be peace
Only by the power of your spirit that's living in me
I will be"




This song also could be a theme song for Natalie Grant's Love Revolution. It reminds us (me) that we (I) have to reflect God's love in everything we (I) do.  We have to make a difference.  I have to make a difference.







It's easy to join "Team Natalie" and it doesn't cost one cent, just you spreading God's love.  Go to http://nataliegrant.com/team-natalie/ Natalie Grant has a new website that shows acts of kindness being performed all over the world.  Visitors are able to submit stories about  ways they have shown the love to others or someone has shown them love.  It includes a map showing where these acts are taking place. 


Are you ready to be part of the Love Revolution? Let this be one revolution that lasts a lifetime!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the videos! Beautiful. Just stopped by to say hi from SITS. Hope you find time to do the same.

Vera said...

Thank you so much for sharing her music! Also, her advocacy for Human Trafficking. I've worked in the campaign to end child trafficking here in South East Asia and its wonderful to see that her projects also have support for halfway houses in South Asia. More power!

Eyvonne said...

I love Natalie Grant and her music! Nice post. :D

Enjoy Birth said...

Love her music and the idea of a Love Revolution! :)
Also thanks for posting about the Home Foundation. Such a sad topic, but so important to fight against!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Love the videos! Natalie Grant rocks!

sandy said...

I've never heard of her; but then I rarely have the radio on; and am never current with todays music. I like old music, big bands, Dean Martin and such.

The trafficing thing is a horrific problem.

Sandy
Aug Chall

Christina Chitwood said...

I love these videos! I agree with how you can see her love for God in her face while she's singing. :) Thanks for sharing!
http://FitBodyFullLife.com

Tom Parkin said...

A really interesting blog! A nice concept the "Love Revolution", it's always nice to have someone's good mood rub off on to you and cheer you up. Even better when you can brighten someone elses day. Thanks

Cloe Bowie said...

Well, I've never heard of her - but bring on the "Love Revolution"! ;D

Anonymous said...

I love the words - the singing! I'm going on a 4 hr trip to a woman's conference - and I think this might just be a great listen!

WhateverNation said...

I love this concept. Thank you for blogging about it. I hadn't heard of it or her before now.

Anonymous said...

Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.

LBDDiaries said...

What a great post pointing out a way we can make a difference! I agree that sometimes you wonder if musicians even know Who they are singing about. Visiting via SITS comment section.

Gary sobers said...

Nice work is done in this article. I must appreciate the way you write this article. Keep it up. This post is attractive. Now its time to avail aluminum window and door Services in london for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails