Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE GHOSTS OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT

Each year, I give Hollie and April and their friends a Halloween party.  This year, Hollie threw a party for April and her friends.  The only thing I had to do was make the cupcakes...and clean up of course.

THE DECORATIONS

























THE FOOD (plus pizza, chips, etc)







THE GIRLS






















(They didn't go trick-or-treating, and this was a girls only party.  I'm not ready to brave the boy/girl party just yet.)


HOLLIE AND ROB (at Halloween Headquarters-before Halloween-trying on
hats)






And another Halloween is over.  This marks the end of SITS Halloween Parade.  And just think, in about 7 weeks, it will be CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

I'm not ready to think about that seven weeks thing.

Looks like a very cute party. Now I need to get some cupcakes.

Happy SITS Saturday.

Girls Best Friend PLEASE CLICK ON WEBSITE TO REDIRECT TO BLOG! said...

I love Halloween, I always wanted to have a Halloween Party but my husband isn't a big Halloween Person. Although, I do a fab job of decorating my home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails