I have been tagged by 3 Boys and Adoption. She awarded me with the Honest Scrap award given to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you. What an honor. Stop on by her blog and leave a comment.
This award comes with some rules:
1) Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
So now 10 Honest Things about me:
1. I'm 40ish & still sleep with a nightlight.
2. I've now been a single mom longer than a married mom.
3. I love candles & keep them burning when I'm at home...very soothing.
4. When I was a teenager, I had a crush on Barry Manilow.
5. I didn't have my first beer until I was 24...all I can say is "YUCK!!"
6. I have friends who say I'm OCD, but they're just crazy. (Deep down I know it's true.)
7. I love to read...Dean Koontz, Sidney Shelton & Mary Higgins-Clark are my favorites.
8. I have always been afraid of my girls getting snatched...it made me an over-protective mom.
9. I love giving parties for my girls...birthday...Halloween...New Years Eve...any kind any time.
10. I type 90 wpm.
And this award goes to:
Stop by these deserving blogs & leave some comment love.