Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I PASSED!!!!



I passed the PRAXIS II PLT and Content Knowledge, so this fall I will FINALLY be student teaching.  I have been at this for six years!!  And I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I know I have neglected you, my dear readers, during this time.  But this week, during  Spring Break, I have been writing and have obtained a few fabulous guests to share with you on a variety of topics.

The focus of my blog has been dangerous teen trends, and I plan to keep up with those, but I wanted to shine a positive light on tweens/teens, because as I've said before, teenagers are not bad kids.  But like Dr. Phil says, the logic part of their brains are not fully developed, so they can get on the wrong path.

What I would like to do is each week feature a tween/teen who is making positive accomplishments in their life.  So if you have a tween/teen or know of a tween/teen that you would like to have featured on my blog, send me an email at laura.day74@yahoo.com with their story and possibly a picture. These positive accomplishments can be anything from overcoming an addiction to making good grades in school to helping a neighbor by walking their dog, etc.  Anything positive!  Because our tweens/teens are accomplishing a lot, and I want to spotlight that.

By the way, did I mention, I PASSED?!!!

Pin It

7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Congratulation!!!!

kathy
http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com

Irish Carter of Dedicated 2 LIFE said...

Congrats on passing your test. How exciting. I LOVE your article idea for the teens/tweens. It's a good one.

Irish

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Laura said...

Thanks ladies. I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

cooking lady said...

I'm glad mine are grown. They were funny then, and even funnier now. Don't pull your hair out.

Momma Marge said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

Visiting from SITS, make it a great day!

The Dolls Are Alright said...

Good for you! Your smile must be from ear to ear ~ well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails